Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Canton, East Lansing, Grand Rapids

my first time singing "He's Got Me Covered"
lol... fun at Walmart
so bored at the reception, we had to make our own fun
kyle and i picked these at the park.  i brought them to the hotel.
the ceiling at 2 Beards Deli
getting bikes fixed before we leave them at GBC
walking around (well, taking a break) Grand Rapids
our last day with the boys
Birthday cake we brought all the way to Grand Rapids...

Got home from Michigan last night.  Feels like we did a lot in a week.

We had fun with Austin. (forgot to take pictures)
We went to a very long wedding/reception.
We went to the park.
We went to Plato's Closet.
We went to a few restaurants.
We visited with the Rolff's.  (Had a great time! forgot to take pictures)
We visited Aunt Vi's church.
We had lobster rolls in Boston.
We ate too much.

I'm glad to be home, even though it is utterly quiet here today.   I'm sort of taking my time getting in the groove again.  Taking things slow, to figure out where I want my life to go... think I may start looking at houses in Grand Rapids to see what is available.

When we got home we discovered that our freezer had died and all our meat was smelly and disgusting.  We were gagging cleaning up the mess.   Can't seem to get the smell out of my nostrils.  Discovered some really cool beetles that love dead animals.


Silphidae beetles
hummingbird
string beans from my garden

No comments: