Tuesday, February 25, 2014

songs from the heart

This first song I decided to record for my guitar playing progress, even though technically it hasn't been 6 months yet. Oh well, I just felt like doing this one.  Sadly, I didn't have the mic loud enough.

 

This next song I had actually recorded earlier in the day. But then I decided to do it one more time because I was feeling very emotional, and Zuke told me I should sing when I want to cry because it gives the voice a good sound. So, this is my emotional song. It is difficult singing acapella, but I did it anyway, because I am not that great at playing this song in the new key.

 

I'm going to practice with Emma tomorrow.  I'm hoping it goes really well with her on guitar.  I'm excited to see how her harmony sounds with me singing.

No comments: