Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow and other happenings...


A nice picture of Hannah, Kyle and Hilary on their way skiing. 
Really nice smile, Kyle! 

Ryan and April....
Ryan just turned 22!!!  Happy birthday to my wonderful son.

We got a Nor'Easter today.  We got about 18 more inches of snow on top of the foot we already had.  
Darryl cleared the driveway, and I did the front walk.
 Our park bench was pretty much buried.
It just keeps on going...
 and going...
Mucho mountains of snow everywhere...

I've been spending some quality time practicing guitar.  I do enjoy it so much and I have been making some cool progress...and I look forward to getting better and learning more all the time.  I have over 30 songs in my folder that I practice.  Pretty amazing, huh?  Today I worked on standing up to the mic and singing while playing.  I want to be comfortable with it and I feel like practicing at home is going to really help.  I noticed on Facebook that Emma is going away for 3 weeks in March, so we might not be doing our special music after all.  I'm learning the song on guitar, so who knows, maybe I can do it by myself...or better yet, maybe do it with the boys over spring break. 

Tonight we went out to supper for Valentine's Day... haha... It was a nice break from cooking.  We had a really good meal and a lot of fun.  I am thinking we should do that more often. 

No comments: