Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve



Ryan did a fabulous job on his 2 special music songs.  I confess, I get envious of people who get to sing with him.  Ok, let's face it, I am emotional.  I forgot to make cookies for Christmas morning.  I forgot to buy food to make Christmas dinner!!  What is wrong with me?  I feel like whatever I've done to prepare for Christmas isn't good enough.  I miss my daughter and my grandson....I wish my parents didn't live so far away...I wish I had a friend....I'm tired.

Tomorrow is Christmas.  I have no idea what we will have for our dinner.  We might be the only family in New Jersey having eggs for Christmas dinner.  How pitiful is that...

Oh well, I'm so blessed to have Ryan and Kyle here.  I will concentrate on that.  I will think about how God is so faithful, how fortunate I am that that both of my sons are saved.  They are both good godly men who love the Lord and live lives pleasing to Him.  I couldn't have asked for two better sons than them.  I am thankful that they are my friends and that they love me.  And I am thankful that my husband takes care of me.   Tomorrow will end up being a good day, even if I cry at some point.

No comments: