Friday, July 20, 2012

vbs labor pains...

Ok, so I wasn't done yet. I worked at church most of the day getting last minute things done. Then I brought the name tags home to finish. NOW I'm done (until the big day)!

It was good to have a day off from working out today because I have a very sore calf ... the boys and I had a grueling bike ride yesterday that I'm recuperating from. This morning it was so stiff I could barely walk, so after supper I put some Icy Hot on it. Looking forward to getting some heavy duty exercise tomorrow!! I have to catch up to the weight loss I had last year. It's really too bad I cook so dang good because I just LOVE my cooking! And ok, yeah, I do love CHOCOLATE too. So I have to work extra hard to try to get back in to shape. Thankfully I'm on my way. I'm so glad the boys are doing it with me. It helps me stay motivated, and it makes it so much more fun because we get to be together in our sweaty anguish. hahaha....  We are doing a lot of the stuff that Ryan learned in Tae Kwon Do.  Pretty intense stuff, and oh what a work out.  We had to stop running because Ryan's shins are messed up and my knees were having a little trouble.  I'm glad we have other things to choose from.

Anyways......I'm rambling.  I'm tired.  I know I talk too much.  Everyone gets mad at me.....

I try not to talk.

When I was little my brother used to bribe me with a quarter to not talk.  I never made any money...

Think we are getting a new Air Conditioner tomorrow... Dana's boyfriend is coming to install it I think. Our old one is leaking bad in the attic and we don't want to have it flood our ceilings.

No comments: