Monday, July 2, 2012

new roof

Hey! So we got a new roof today. They aren't quite done yet, but almost! It's been fun watching the progress.







The boys and I had a great time today. Went for a bike ride, and later we hung by the pool, working out on rebounder, and swimming and stuff. It was a good day, especially in the evening when they came outside with me to our new little seating area in the front of the house where I put the hammock.  I wanted to have a place in the shade like my parents do.  So, that was nice.

Oh yeah, here's a thing we pass sometimes on our bike ride.

2 comments:

Georgine Stern said...

Hmmm, I wonder what's underneath that hatch! Very curious indeed. Anyway, I hope all that roof construction didn't give you much of a hard time, especially since you spent some time outdoors. It looks like your entire roof was being done. How long did it take?

Rodney Orton said...

You're lucky to have had a good weather while installing your roof, Linda. I'm sure your roofers nailed all those shingles properly to avoid future damages. Its been a year, and I suggest inspecting your roof to counter possible damages. This is especially crucial when winter is coming. :)

McKinnis Roofing and Sheet Metal