Wednesday, July 11, 2012

summer is in full swing

Here's Kyle reading a commentary about Ecclesiastes under an umbrella on the deck. It was starting to rain... I think he needed a break from all the work he's been doing on his Rethinkyoyo ventures and the work around the house.

Here's Ryan working on his songs and/or his music video (before Kyle's computer died).  I am happy to say that he just got his first song on iTunes.  Pretty exciting!  He is working so hard on getting things done.  I hear both of them in the basement practicing for the concert as I type this.
There is so much to do to prepare for a concert!! And there is so much to do to take care of a house!!! And there is so much to do to prepare for VBS!!! Yes, we have been very busy. We have so much to do that a lot of times we don't know what to do first. We have been trying to take some time each day to work out so that we don't get too stressed out. I think it's really been helping all of us. Plus jumping in the pool after going jogging is a great reward for all the hard work.  I think at the end of summer we are going to see just how much didn't get done that was on our list.

On Saturday Dana is coming over with Ethan and the rest of her clan. I pray it goes well.

Ok I've had enough of a break, back to stuffing VBS envelopes!

PS: videos of Pastor Karl and Kyle's yoyo sermon to come!

No comments: