Tuesday, January 17, 2012

some dinner pics

I got some pics from the 10 year celebration dinner so thought I'd post some of them of our fam.



Kyle reading this thing that I liked
(I know it is a crumby picture, but sadly, it is the only one I have)
“A pastor is one who has taken up God’s calling to learn in depth about scriptural meaning, in order to teach others. A pastor could also be called a shepherd, one who leads us in the ways of the Lord. A good shepherd watches over his flock, concerning himself with any who go astray. Many times a pastor is held to higher standards than we hold ourselves, which is not what the Bible teaches. A pastor gives up himself and sacrifices time with his immediate family for the good of us, his extended church family. He tries to keep us together and focused on our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. A pastor tries at all times to set an example of how Jesus taught us to live our lives and how we should treat others.” ~David Ashely



Darryl, the tech guy (as I said before, without his help, the night would have been a disaster)
Our table (why is everyone else smiling and I'm serious with my eyes shut? Was I praying?)
A video greeting from the Tommee Profitt Band, and the awesome slide show.
Isaac and Ryan
Ryan singing "Thank You For Giving to the Lord" with PowerPoint.
Pastor Karl and I after the gift presentation...phew!
Hectic night. Nice memories....

No comments: