Thursday, January 26, 2012

my new best friend, and other oddities

I got an Urban Rebounder today. It is so cool!! It bounces better than my old cheap one, and I am anxious to lose the few pounds I put on over Christmas break. I will be doing that instead of taking a trip to the tornado ravished areas of Alabama to work with Samaritan's Purse. Oh well, maybe next time...

I've been really emotional and bummed out lately, so I thought a few funny pictures would cheer me up. So here they are for all internet eternity...haha.


It was Crazy Hat night at CBC last night. Here's the hat I made with Ben's help.
It went well with my Rocket Dog shoes!


This is the crazy hat that Ben and I made for him.
I know he doesn't look too thrilled but we did have fun making them.


Jennifer, Isaac, and Ben all set for CBC


Kyle and his friend at GBC. Sweet....


Kyle wearing someone else's hat (no, it is not his gf)
Look at those straight teeth!


Ryan having a lot of fun playing in the snow at GBC.


Here are a few current pictures of Ethan.


So, there you have it....

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I love that hat on you so much! it's like such a perfect picture!