Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mother, May I?

Ryan wrote me a beautiful poem, Mother, May I.

There was a lot going on today. I did another morning in the kitchen, including cleaning the oven, while Darryl went with the boys to the dentist and ortho. We got bad news about Ryan’s teeth. Well, specifically his gum. He will need to have skin grafting done just like I did. I feel so bad for him. On the other hand, Kyle will be able to get his braces off next month. It’s been a very long 3 years, especially for Ryan because this is the second time he’s had them and there is currently no end in sight for him. Poor kid.

Later, I took Kyle for his first ever non-mom hair cut. I figured he deserved a splurge for a change and let him experience an authentic salon hair cut. I think he enjoyed it.


A lady at church wanted me to make vanilla/vanilla cupcakes for her birthday, so here they are.I decided to make chocolate/buttercream for my family, so these are ours in the front

No comments: