Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Another quiet week

Darryl went away again for a week.  He went to Georgia to help Paul and Darlene clean out his mom's house now that it's sold.  I had a little battle with my emotions while he was gone.   He and Ken will be back here today.  

Anyway, here are a few pictures from my week.  My biggest excitement was going to Costco by myself.  
I also spent an evening with Kyle and Hilary, but I forgot to take a picture.  And I spent a day with Ryan.


That's all for now.  
Maybe the rapture will be this month.
One of my healthy meals while Darryl's away.

Just reconnected with our friend, Matt. 
This was the last time we saw him. 

My last visit to our old house to leave a gift for the new homeowners.

Ryan is back from California and came over to lay down some bass on my song.

He spent the day working on my song.

bees nest

No luck with this tomato plant.

my view from the deck yesterday

A very healthy salad.

No comments: