Monday, May 4, 2020

more pictures

This is basically a continuation from the previous post.


I got this weird Cyst.  Dr. put me on antibiotics.  

yummy tomato sandwich

I got a little too much sun yesterday

Paul came for the weekend and helped with home projects.

Our new light fixture.

armed dude at Menard's
I have been pretty active on Facebook.  Probably making all kinds of lifelong enemies.  Talking about things that sheeple don't want to hear.  Don't get me started.  I'm too old to argue with you. 

Can you tell I'm not in the greatest of moods? 

I'm thankful I have a husband who takes such good care of me, and he actually really likes me.   We have a big beautiful home.  We probably have nice neighbors but haven't been able to meet them yet.  We have great kids (at least the ones who recognize us as parents), but we've only seen them once since this stupid virus crap-o-la started.   The greatest hoax of my lifetime.  This even tops 9-11. 

Waiting for life to go back to normal, if it ever really will.  I doubt it.

No comments: