Monday, June 3, 2019

the start of summer

I'm doing pretty good with my new way of eating.  So far I've lost over 25 lbs.  I'm averaging 2 lbs per week.  Even though I've still got a ways to go, I feel much better after getting all of those disgusting animals products out of my system.  I'm happy to be getting healthy again.  It's been a long time.

Made it in the pool to float around.  Not warm enough to swim yet.

We now have a little garden.  It's bigger than this picture makes it look.  Just enough room for some tomatoes, hot peppers, and some oregano this year.

Enjoying a healthy lunch by the pool.
This is a video of Darryl trying to shoot a huge blue heron that was about to eat our fish.  Don't worry folks, it's just an air gun.  Think the bird at least got scared.  The last time we had a blue heron all of our fish got eaten.  

Next Sunday will be our last week at Frontline.  It's so sad.  I was so emotional yesterday at church I kept getting choked up.  Next week will be especially hard for me because it'll be the last time Ryan and I sing there.  I trust God will find us a new church, but I'm not sure I want to go anywhere right away.  Think I want to take some time off.  And I don't think I will ever become a member of any church again.  I'm just gonna sit in the back and not get involved... yeah. 

No comments: