Friday, June 14, 2019

Last Frontline service w/video

Here's our last Sunday together leading worship at Frontline.  I prayed that God would keep me calm during the songs so that I wouldn't fall apart up on stage.  He miraculously put a smile on my face and a joy in my heart that got me through the morning.  Not only was a I fighting the sad emotion of leaving the church and knowing this was my last time to sing, but I was also fighting my painful shingles rash which was constantly being rubbed by my skirt waistband.  The morning was an amazing success and a joy, to be able to leave on such a high note, and go out singing and praising the Lord!!

Here is the YouTube of the whole service...

And here are the songs we did and the approximate time they are on the video, but I hope you watch the whole video so you can hear the sermon too!

Go ~4:00 Not to Us ~9:15 My scripture reading ~16:40 In Christ Alone ~17:15 It is Well ~21:25 --sermon-- Blessed Assurance ~1:26:26

No comments: