Sunday, June 9, 2019

final Frontline...






I prayed that today would be a GOOD day...and it WAS.  I'm so thankful that God turned this into a celebratory day and not a gloomy depressing day.  It was Ryan's and my last time to sing at Frontline...and Darryl's last time on sound.  We are all leaving.  We all said goodbye.  I'm sad... BUT God was so gracious and merciful.  He gave me the confidence and the voice to stand up and loudly proclaim the goodness of God... and give Him all the glory!! 

I love Gretchen.... she took these great pictures... I will miss Frontline and I'm trying not to be sad.  I will trust that God has something in store for me (and my family.)

Amen.

I'm hoping to post a video from our last worship, sometime this week.

PS, I do have shingles.  It's very painful, and still spreading.  Another reason I'm SO thankful that God got me through the morning!

No comments: