Tuesday, March 29, 2016

forgotten photos

Just a bunch of random photos that I forgot about...

where I've been practicing at home
makeshift sound absorber
haha...yeah I hung that stuff up around the mic so that it would reduce the echo.  It worked pretty well!
my crocuses in Michigan
Kyle sent me that picture of the flowers so that I could see what I'm missing in Michigan.  I loved it so much I made a "Welcome" slide for our powerpoint on Sunday.  haha

out for dinner on Good Friday


fancy scallop appetizer

traffic standstill on 46 trying to get into Grace church for Easter

gridlock trying to get out of the parking lot of church

took 15 minutes to get out

Tim wearing one of Ryan's T-shirts

having chimney rebuilt

my rebounding socks

I match!

Darryl digging a 10' hole being scrutinized by Engineer and guy from township

filling the hole back in

I do love having pictures of my life.  It's like a visual diary.

No comments: