Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Lighthouse

Today was the day I played with the Frontline praise band.  This is the last song we did.



This was such good experience for me! Even though I was sick for both practices, and still no voice today, it was a blast being able to play guitar with the band.  I felt so lousy this morning that I seriously did not want to get up early to go to church and try to play... but I am so glad I did it!  I am so thankful for the last minute guitar surprise.  And the last minute learning of a few new songs so that I could be a part of this awesome worship time.  It was not easy at all, and there were many struggles, but it all came out great, and I wasn't terribly nervous.  Everyone was so supportive, and the band was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you God for working out the details and seeing this through!
Thank you Darryl for the guitar!
Thank you Ryan for the opportunity to use it!
Thank you Kyle for taking the video!

Now I need to get my vocal cords on the mend for future singing!

No comments: