Wednesday, January 20, 2016

flying home





We're sitting in the Grand Rapids airport waiting for our flight home.  I'm coming back in a month, so I'm not as sad as I would normally be about leaving.  I do love the life in Michigan.  I love being with my boys and being involved in their lives...not looking at their lives from a distance.  It was wonderful to spend the week there with them, and Hilary.  And even though I was so sick all week, we had a lot of fun and made nice memories.

We watched every Star Wars, except for the new one.  I got to play guitar at church.  Ryan showed me some cool guitar stuff to learn and practice.  We got songs picked out for next month.   I played Cranium with Kyle and Hilary.  Lots of conversations.  Lots of laughs.  Lots of looking forward to the future.

Oh and I almost forgot, we had a Frontline meeting here last Friday.  I got a Frontline T-shirt...haha.

Well, I am boarding soon.  See you on the other side.

No comments: