Saturday, September 7, 2013

it's where you'll find me...

Yes, I'll be here at my dining room table, with computer, IPad, CD Player, piano keyboard, and 3 guitars. This is my new hang out. Here I can explore, learn, play, sing, dream, hope, wonder...

Here are the guitars that keep me busy.  The first one on the left is my new "free" student guitar.  It's a little Johnson with steel strings.  And man do they hurt my fingers!!! owey!!! 

Ok, next up is Kyle's classical Lucera.  And Ryan's classical Fender.  They both have a nice sound and the added benefit of 3 nylon strings.  But the neck is a bit wider. 

My black guitar is actually the smallest one there, it only appears bigger because it is on a stand.  I do love it to pieces, but I do struggle to play as well.  I can't wait to be able to pick that sucker up and just play so naturally... and sing along.  That would be so splendid.  My fingers hurt so dang bad, I have determined to take tomorrow off. 





So any way, here's where all my stuff is.  I dread having company because I will have to move it all, and I won't be able to have my spread.  I love it here.  I have my own little corner of the house.



Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth;
    break forth into joyous song and sing praises!
Psalm 98:4
A little extra for ya:

This is a little snake that was in our basement.... poor little guy got stuck in our glue traps that we have down for creepy alien crickets.....


No comments: