Friday, January 11, 2013

my gentlemen

So, we went to Long Horn for supper the last night the boys were here.  Figured it would be fun to go out and hang together and talk, so I wouldn't have to cook and clean up and stuff.  It was nice.  We had a good time.  They left early the next morning and drove to Michigan.
In the morning as they were saying goodbye
Our last dinner with boys
proud parents
Back to the grind for the boys on Monday, and I am looking forward to doing all sorts of cool things.  Darryl bought me this really awesome artist's set.  This thing is amazing!!  I am really excited to start painting and drawing again.

I'm also planning to do some more sewing projects.  And I think I might start making jewelry.  And, back to voice lessons, and working out on a daily basis.   All of that will have to wait a little longer because Michele and Ken are here for a few days.  So, it'll be back to the grind for me after they leave.

Thank you God for taking care of my boys.

No comments: