Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ethnicity concert practice

My 2 wonderful sons practicing for the concert.

It's pretty awesome to see Ryan and Kyle working together on projects. They both help each other, and I think any Mom would agree that that loving behavior makes our hearts happy.

Ugh, Kyle and I both caught the sickies that were going around in VBS.  That's probably why I was so worn out and crabby last week.  So now that I am feeling better and thinking more like my normal self, I have decided to stick with CBC....haha... yeah, like there was ever any danger of me quitting.   Not likely.  I never have any trouble with the kids there.  I think it's because they know me.  And even though I can be a little quirky at times, I am still lovable AND the kids know I love them too.  I mean, come on, I even paint my fingernails blue and do wacky songs with them.

Concert:  one thing I love about Ryan's music is that he does such an amazing job of portraying the struggles of life, but then always turns it around to show God's love, grace and power to overcome.  I have heard a couple of people refer to him as a musical genius.   I would have to agree with them.  He is so good at telling a story through music, and letting God ALWAYS be the winner.  Where there was once a darkness, God's light shines bright.  It is by God's grace that I see my boys both humble themselves, and surrender to Him.

I pray that many people will come to their concert to experience for themselves the greatness of God and the victory He brings.  All glory goes to the Lord, and I am grateful that Ryan and Kyle are willing vessels, and put so much work into this production.

No comments: