Monday, August 4, 2008

Tales from Pastor Karl

I saw this image online, thought it was funny....
Sorry, these pictures will be meaningless to anyone else, but to us, they are a reminder of the wonderful Sunday morning we had at Pastor Karl’s church. We don’t get to go there too often, so it was VERY special. I took my camera with me, and I was planning to use it! But I decided not to make a scene. lol He’s lucky I didn’t take a video camera with me or I might have been tempted to capture the whole thing LIVE! hehe... Maybe next time.

All the excitement and great preaching made us hungry, so we went to Olive Garden for lunch.

Beautiful faces...
Hopefully we are learning the importance of Pauline Dispensationalism - what things were said directly to us from Paul through Jesus Christ, and which things were directed towards the Jewish nation.

No comments: