Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MySpace

Like my daughter said, never thought the day would come when I made a myspace page. But I finally did it.

It took me forever to figure out how to do ANYthing on there. But I think I am finally seeing the light now. Here it is in it's current state: http://www.myspace.com/dpphan
(dpphan = David Phelps Phan)

Another new adventure to work on before school starts. (Yeah, when I should be reading Craig MacDonald's book)

Tomorrow we are going to visit a nursing home and sing for them. Oh yeah, Kyle is going to be doing yo-yo tricks...

I'll let you know how it goes. (I'm going to take videos)


Our triops are getting bigger. In fact the big guy that eats the most ate one of the smaller ones yesterday. It was pretty gross to see him going after it like he was a shark or something! What an animal! The poor little carcass was just floating there partially eaten. The big guy came back later and finished him off. It was truly disgusting. I have learned that I need to feed them more than I have been. I have one very small one in there, and he has been hiding for his life!!

No comments: