Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Harmony Cove Summer memories

This is my last summer here on Harmony Cove.  Here are some of my favorite things that I want to remember when I pack up and leave this place.  It's unfortunate that no matter what I did to this house I could never truly make it MY home.  It will always feel like Darryl's home.  I do need to start fresh, start over, figure out who I am without him.  What do I like?  What kind of house will feel like home for me, all by myself?  So much to figure out.  

I've looked at about 10 houses or so.  Trusting that when the right one comes along that I will KNOW it and not be confused.

In the meantime I need to get ready for our adventure to Alaska!

My flowers look so good this year

cool purple puffs

Scrappy is happy

the "new" tree

My chimes

rusty garden girl with bird 

asparagus plant

beach chairs

flamingos

another "newby"

Winnie's hangout

the pool and butterfly garden

butterfly plant and hummingbird feeders

bee house and butterfly feeder

butterfly house

last tomato plant

Had many gatherings here

just a table

No comments: