Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Kona

We stayed in Kona for a couple of days.  We didn't feel like tendering in so we stayed put.  

Having a drink after haircut.

My new, very expensive haircut.

My favorite place to be was on our balcony, watching the view.


Sunset


Sitting in the "relaxation" room waiting for my haircut.  It was too hot for me to relax.  They had the heat jacked up.

Suite 8500.

View from our balcony.

The best 7 layer cake for me, and carrot cake for Darryl.

Most yummy strawberries.

View of Kona.  We didn't get off the ship here...didn't have the energy to do it.


We had a ton of ship credit so Darryl bought me this beautiful pearl necklace for our special dinner at Cagney's.

My lobster bisque was not that good.




 

1 comment:

Hilary Vegh said...

Such a beautiful photo of you guys at the dinner at Cagney's