Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Our quicky ski trip 🎿⛷

Darryl took us skiing yesterday to help us prepare for our family ski trip coming up at the end of the month.  It didn't go so well.  I think because I have gained so much weight since the last time I went 12 years ago, I was very shaky and uncoordinated.   I was also pretty terrified.  Darryl and I went down the "bunny hill" 4 or 5 times, and that was it for me.  Darryl went once down the real hill and that was all he could do.  I almost went with him but at the very last second I was too scared to get on the ski lift and told him to go check it out.  He said I made the right decision not going up.  I would have completely freaked out and probably cried.  


Caberfae Ski Lodge





This is the only hill I went down.

That automatic ramp was so tricky to get on and off of. 



 I am not looking forward to going again with the family, but I'll go anyway.

No comments: