Monday, February 14, 2022

A cold and windy Valentine's Day

Darryl and I thought it would be a good idea to take a walk on the beach at Holland State Park. oh my, oh my! It was so ridiculously cold. We didn't get far.  Darryl thinks we were walking on frozen lake water, and that made me nervous so we did an abrupt about face and headed back to the car as fast as we could because it was so stinking cold.  Our faces were freezing!!  ❅❆❄



We were fortunate to find a really delicious pizza place on the main drag, which was incredible because we haven't found any pizza in Michigan that is anywhere near as good as it was in NJ.  But this one came close.  Super yummy.  Pet peeve though, is how they cut it up into little squares.  Who does that??

Darryl enjoyed it!


frozen band


Darryl bought me this beautiful Blue Topaz necklace.  I hadn't found any jewelry I liked or wanted for a long time, so this was a great find!

He also picked up a box of awesome looking truffles!  I haven't tried them yet...but they came from a sweet candy shop in town.

 We had a really cold but fun day today...

No comments: