Thursday, July 2, 2020

almost independent

4 Baby Robins - late bloomers

miniature lily

We had a ceiling fan installed today!  Much needed!

My cactus died today.  Please... a moment of silence.

Our 2 deck tomato plants are still surviving!  Yay!  

The front door planter I did is lookin' good!

Kyle and Darryl put our Tough Stuff gym together.  Sweet!

This is my vegan flatbread sausage pizza.  Eh, definitely not as good as the real thing, but it was acceptable.
If I knew tomorrow was my last day on earth, I might have a big ole pepperoni pizza with real cheese.  But since I don't know that, I'm still trying to be good.  It's not easy. 

Jesus, when are you coming to get us?  I'm so sick of life here where everything is crazy and evil.  The god of this world is having an absolute field day.  He's fighting very hard right now so I think time here is short.  I want to leave here so badly, I ache to get away from here - this place is not my home.  But when I think about my unsaved family, my joy is overcome with sadness for them.  I can't bear to think of the state of the world after the rapture; I can't even imagine, but it will be worse than anything we can imagine.  God, I pray that they would get saved before that!!

If you are reading this and you don't know Jesus, please, I'm begging you to know Him today!  Admit you are a sinner who needs a Savior and call out to Him to save you.  You do not want to be here during the tribulation!  If you accept Jesus as your Savior then, you will have to be beheaded.  Please get saved today while God is still offering you Grace through faith alone!  I cannot stress this enough.

Jesus could be back any day now!  Don't wait till it's too late!  Whoever you are!

This is July 4th weekend.  Darryl left for Florida with Paul and Darlene.  There is dust floating in on Sunday.  That should be interesting.  I wonder if Jesus will come this weekend.   If I knew for sure, I'd definitely eat junk food.  And scream at everyone to get saved!!  Do it!

No comments: