Saturday, November 5, 2016

visiting mom's new house

Mom and Skooter

Scott and Flo

the new front porch

Skooter

the old wishing well

A couple of pictures from our visit with Mom (and Scott and Flo the last night we were there) last week.  What a nice, and fun, and quiet, and relaxing week we had.  We visited thrift stores, and some other stores, did some errands, got some little jobs done, had a great time talking about the world's problems, and just hanging out.  Most of the time the weather was delightful, and the nights were so quiet!

Now that we've been home for a bit, it's back to life as usual.

Tomorrow we are going to the Zoo and hopefully do some ziplining for my birthday.  Yes, I will probably be a nervous crazy wreck, but I'm gonna try.  I'm hoping it'll be better than it was on the ladies retreat.

God is so good.  I pray for wisdom and understanding about many things.  I know He is faithful.

I have a new song in the works...

Working on some other songs for the next open mic at church.

Looking forward to singing at church this Sunday as well.

We will have a new president in a few days.  I won't even get started on how I feel about that.   It sickens me how our country has fallen so far.  So many lies, so much corruption...which are the effects of living in a sin-filled world whose god is Satan.  Evil becomes "good", and LIES become "truth.  It really saddens me to see so many so blind about so many things.  So many who are willfully ignorant, being fed lies, and just gobbling them up like sweet delicacies.   Lord God, we are blind and foolish nation.  We deserve what we get.

2 Corinthians 4:4New Living Translation (NLT)

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

No comments: