Monday, November 21, 2016

SURPRISE Birthday dinner party!

Darryl, me, Gretchen, Corey, Dave, Maryedith, John and his son, Ryan, Chris 


Scott, Kyle, Hilary, DeeDee
Morgan and me
SOMEHOW my family pulled off this huge surprise!  👀  They sneakily lured me to Chili's (long story, but it wasn't the restaurant I actually wanted to go to! haha) and then all these people were sitting there with Kyle, covering their faces with menus!  It took me quite some time to realize what the heck was going on...I didn't really get it until John and Chris turned around and everyone started shouting, "Happy birthday!"   I was literally in shock!  I have never had a surprise birthday party before, so the idea of this actually happening was nowhere on my radar.  I can't believe they got this over on me because I'm usually so curious about everything.  But I guess because I didn't feel great all day (laying on couch in my jammies all day) caused me to be very lackadaisical about the whole day, and what our plans would be.

Unfortunately, I see from the pictures that not everyone got in them... sorry!!

What a super fun night, and super cool memory!!  Thanks to Darryl, Ryan, Kyle, and Hilary for makin' it happen!!  💝

No comments: