Friday, November 14, 2014

'tis the season...

...for snow, cranberries, and thanksgiving...


We got our first snow fall last night.  Not a lot, but very pretty, especially with the morning sun peaking through.  


I got some fresh cranberries and made some nice homemade sauce for Darryl.  I made some dark chocolate covered ones for me.  They're pretty good, but I think I made too many.  haha

I discovered on Facebook that my daughter got engaged.  Maybe she'll be happy now.

Update on my song recording:  I thought I had it done, but as it turns out, I have to do it all over again.  Ryan wasn't on board with some of the changes that Zuke and I made to the arrangement, so I am back to the drawing board trying to decide what to keep and what to nix.  I never dreamed it would take this long to make a recording.  It's getting very old and aggravating.  I'm working on writing my 5th song, and I want to record my other songs as well, so I want to get this done already.

I'm thankful that God will work everything out.  

No comments: