Sunday, June 1, 2014

Leading worship


We packed the car full yesterday and headed to Preakness to set up.   It was a good practice!

Today was the big day to sing with my boys.  Based on all the feedback that we all got, it was grandly successful.  We were told it was beautiful!  I was told, "You should sing more."  I was happy for this experience.

Thank You God, for Darryl, Ryan, Kyle, Emma, and Zuke for how they have encouraged me and expressed their confidence in me.  It was the only thing that got me through the negative voices and many rough spots.   Thank You for the gifts that my sons are using to serve You.  Kyle did magnificently on his lesson today, and Ryan, as usual, did marvelously on worship leading.  Thank You for Darryl doing a splendid job on the sound board.

To God be the glory!

No comments: