Friday, March 1, 2013

skating through my kitchen with new blades

I am in love with my food processor! I spent a couple of days cooking this week, preparing LOTS of meals. I never would have gotten it done without my new kitchen toy. I just love how powerful this thing is. It's like my old Ninja, but with bigger blades and a turbo engine. haha... I went through many POUNDS of chicken!!
one bowl of raw chicken

chicken pot pie
Mexican Lasagna in the making
a pretty messy kitchen!!
this is my OTHER work place...hehe
Today was my LAST day at physical therapy.  I was so happy to walk out of there pretty much normal now, and equipped to keep my back healthy and strong.  Then I spent an extra day at "work" helping Pastor Karl get the annual report ready for Sunday.

Ryan is now in Alabama for the Grace Singers tour.

Tomorrow I will be preparing the house for our very special house guests.  Kyle is coming home tomorrow with his clan.

Till then....

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.  
Ecclesiastes 2:1