Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mother Dearest

Yesterday was my birthday. I wasn't looking forward to it. I hate getting old. It sucks big time. But by the end of the day, I was feeling completely blessed.  It was the first time in my life when I actually felt like if I died somebody would come to my funeral.  hahaha... yep.
Kyle sent me this fall bouquet of flowers in a basket.  I just love them.  But I told him he shouldn't be spending that much money, even though this was so sweet and thoughtful, just like Kyle.  So, Kyle in case you read this, save your money next year. 

And Ryan wrote me a beautiful letter that he posted on his blog.  I will share it with you here:  Mother Dearest.  Such sweet, beautiful words of love from my sweet beautiful son.  Thank you so much, Ryan.  I can't wait to sing with you... it's all that keeps me going!

My wonderful husband spoiled me at Bell's Mansion.  We definitely splurged.  Here is my dessert, which I did not need!!  I also got a couple of very nice gifts from him...  =)  Thank you, Darryl!! 


I had a most lovely day.  Tomorrow we are headed to West Virginia to hang with my parents and Scott and Flo for Thanksgiving.  It will be the first time I missed a Thanksgiving Service at church.  Sorry Pastor.   =)

No comments: