Wednesday, October 3, 2012

zoom, zoom, crash, crash, crash, bang

This is how my CBC night got disrupted. Yep, my poor little blue car got plowed into by a drunk driver. He smashed into 3 other cars before he hit mine, which thankfully kept him from going straight across Preakness Ave. So, it was good that I was parked there. I did feel a bit sad when they towed it away. The guy from the repair place said the suspension was messed up and the one wheel that was up over the curb was bent. Now what do I drive until I get it fixed or get a new car? Darryl says we probably won't be able to get a rental because Insurance won't cover much of that. I sure hope he is wrong.


Here is where they are dragging the guy over to the police car because he wouldn't (or couldn't) walk on his own.
You can see in this picture how the driver hit Robin's car and knocked it sideways before striking mine.

Up on the flatbed truck...bfn little car.
Well, tomorrow we are headed to Plymouth, Mass. to see the National Monument to the Forefathers.  I'm pretty excited.  We might also get in some whale watching....haha...

No comments: