Sunday, October 28, 2012

tommee profitt unplugged

I know, I haven't written anything in a really long time. I had a lot to say, but I figured nobody would want to read it anyway, so I kept my mouth shut.

For the past week I have suffered from a few serious bouts of sciatica.  It got so bad that I couldn't walk, or sit, or go downstairs, or do anything.  I think you get the picture.  I have never had it so severely!  Fortunately I learned a few stretches to do to make it ease up.  As I type this I am watching a commercial for Aleve.  Maybe I should try that.  lol

Today we had Tommee, Mike and Kaylee (and Joe) out to Preakness for our morning worship, and then back in the evening for a nice concert.  What a great group of people.  I'm so glad I was feeling so much better today and was able to go to church and the concert.  Darryl and I had a nice time.





Right now we are bracing for hurricane Sandy. See you on the other side.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I read your posts. :)