Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What is the true meaning of success?















We had such a fun time in New York yesterday. We did some shopping, and eating, and lots of walking! In the evening we went to see Danielle Radcliffe (Harry Potter) in How To Succeed at Business Without Really Trying. It was pretty stinking cool to see him, even though I never read a Harry Potter book or saw any of his movies. But he was extremely talented and we enjoyed it a lot!

It's been wonderful having the boys home from college. I love the sound of their laughter. I love their hugs and smiles, and their kind hearts.

Christmas is almost here. I'm nowhere near ready. And maybe I just won't get ready this year. I've been so side-tracked with other things. I just can't seem to get it together. Next week we head to West Virginia to see Mom and Dad. I must do a lot of running up and down their hill after all the junk food I've been eating lately!


Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

No comments: