Tuesday, December 27, 2011

time with Mom and Dad

Here we are in West Virginia visiting with Mom and Dad. Came here to relax but so far we have been very busy. Did a little shopping this morning, went to lunch. But the rest of the time I have been incredibly busy!!
Ryan and Kyle at CJ Maggies restaurant for lunch.
Very neat cowboy boots with heels! Are you kidding me? A great purchase at Salvation Army for $3.99. Seriously good deal.
Rocket Dog shoes I found at Goodwill. I never heard of them before but think they are pretty sweet, especially for $2.99.
I was showing my Dad how my camera can take a picture facing away from you OR facing towards you. Pretty dang cool, huh?
I am looking forward to moving on in 2012.

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

And I will try to ignore any buses I find myself under.

No comments: