Sunday, August 23, 2009

Unknown and Misunderstood

Ryan shared with us his newest song last night. He just completed it and it's awesome!

Unknown and Misunderstood
by Ryan Vegh

Verse 1:

I wish I could tell you
Just how much I love you
I wish I could show you
Just how much I care

But I’m just so weak
And you wouldn’t believe me
I guess my love will ever be unknown

Chorus:

Unknown and misunderstood
Why does it have to be this way?
Why can’t we all be who we really are
And freely express what’s in our hearts?
Yet the saddest part…
I guess our love will ever be unknown

Verse 2:

Well I woke up this morning
And I saw the sunrise
I woke up this morning
And I saw your face

You smiled at me
But I wouldn’t believe it
I guess your love will ever be unknown

(Chorus)

Verse 3:

God wanted to tell us
Just how much He loves us
He wanted to show us
Just how much He cares

So He died on a tree
But we wouldn’t believe Him
And yet, His love lives on

Alt. Chorus:

Unknown and misunderstood
It doesn’t have to be this way
We can all be who we really are
And freely express what’s in our hearts
And the greatest part…
Some day, our love will be known

No comments: