Saturday, July 18, 2009

Zoom-Zoom...

This week Ryan is away on a missions trip in Sullivan, IL. He is coming home late tonight. I think he had a great time. While he was gone, Kyle and I had some nice adventures, bike riding and hiking, and we even hit the movies once. We saw Ice Age....it was pretty good.

So, we started the process of car buying again the last couple of days. Here's a sign I liked. Has nothing to do with car buying, it just made me laugh. We went to several Mazda dealers. One in Wayne, so we finally made it to the Belmont Grill. I was happy to be there after hearing so much about it (and Kyle told us how good the food was). So of course we had to get a picture (Darryl took it), just in case we never made it back there.
Here is a picture of a rather large bees nest that was in the door of one of the cars I test drove today. We were very lucky that the bees didn't get inside the car, but the saleslady did get stung when she got out.
Ok, here's the car I want. It is a Mazda 3 hatchback. It doesn't have the nice turbo engine (I drove that one today too... and it was sooo sweet!) but it has leather seats and a moon roof and Bose speakers, and whatever else. And a decent kick to it so it can get out of the way of the traffic, unlike my Subaru. Oh, I did go test drive another Subaru today too, but honestly, it lagged and I'm not going to drive on Route 80 with a laggy engine.
I feel the need, the need for speeeeed!

Haha... yeah, I was having fun!

1 comment:

agapitos said...

My name is Atzoletakis Agapitos .I am engineer of airplanes and I deal 40 years with the rc planes and I would want to present the models that I manufacture in Heraklion of Crete. I thank a lot.
Vielen Dank Agapitos

I have a blogspot.

http://aeromodelling-agapitos.blogspot.com