Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"On the road again...."

Oh wait, he's never been on the road before! That's because this was his first time ever!!! I wanted to be a nervous wreck about it, but instead I decided to trust the Lord.

It says "Student Driver" on the bumper. I would've preferred bright yellow with flashing lights....hehehe, next time.

Here's Billy from Valley Driving School.... I can't believe I am trusting some stranger to take my oldest son out on the road for over 2 hours!!
What am I, nuts?!

Well, he did fine. He even went on Route 80 at rush hour.


Good thing I prayed!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Yeah, thanks for praying for me! :-D Things went quite well. Heh, it's sort of amazing I'll be doing it again tomorrow...

Linda Vegh said...

yeah, in a bright yellow car with flashing lights...

uh, well maybe not the flashing lights.... hehe