Sunday, September 2, 2007

Take 2

Darryl was not thrilled with my recording skill, so he took this one. It started out good, but Ryan forgot something......

Thank You, Lord

Verse1:
Thank You, Lord, for Your goodness to me, for Your kindness every day. Thank You, Lord, for all You’re doing, for all You’ll ever do.


Chorus:
Lord, the things You do are so amazing, Like how You change the lives of those You chose! I may not ever understand Your ways, But I’m still thankful for all You’re doing!


Verse2:
Thank You, Lord, that You have saved me, that You have made me new. Thank You, Lord, for Your endless mercy, to save someone like me.


(Chorus)


Verse3:
Thank You, Lord, for Your constant help in the things of this life. Thank You, Lord, for the freedom You provide in Jesus Christ!


(Chorus)
Ending – 2X:
Thank You, Lord!

No comments: