Friday, October 27, 2023

Last pictures of my sweet husband

Even now, as I post these pictures I'm still having trouble believing that he is really gone.  I don't know what my future looks like, but I keep trying to trust God with all that happens next.  Yesterday my mom passed away too, so I'm trying to deal with that grief too.  
















Darryl's family, my kids and friends have been extremely supportive through the past month as we have had to say goodbye to Darryl.  I know that he saw the angels in his room that one day, and now I know he is worshipping with them in the sight and glory of God.  Amen.  I miss him so much.  He became the most thoughtful, caring, loving and Godly husband you could imagine.  My emptiness is overwhelming.

1 comment:

Teresa Higgins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.