Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Hernia Hurts 😖

After waiting 2 months, I finally got the stupid hernia repaired.  Unbelievable that it was such a big ordeal.  My surgeon used the Da Vinci X robot...which looks really freaky.  And it feels really freaking knowing that a robot had 4 arms in me... I feel like I've been beat up.

These pictures were right before I went in the OR.  There are no "after" pictures.  Seriously can't believe how painful these last 4 days have been.

So thankful that my husband had those 4 days off from work so he could be my nurse.  He was such an amazing help to me; waiting on me, making my food, helping me walk, keeping track of my pain meds, praying for me.  Thank you, Lord.  

Now I just need to take it easy for a couple of weeks while I heal.



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww sooo sweet! What an amazing nurse you had!! -Hilary