Tuesday, August 2, 2022

VEGH House Warming/POOL PARTY!! woo-hoo 💦

Facing front: Aunt Vi, Paul, Abby, Erin

Facing front: Erin, Maryedith, Darlene, Aunt Vi

Ryan, me, Linnea, Dave, Bob, Tiffany, Dwayne, Darryl, Mallory, Melinda, Hilary, Victoria, Jeff, John, Casey

Jeff, Casey, John, Bob, Dave

Wayne, Ryan, Aunt Vi, Darryl

Mallory, Victoria, Melinda, me, Hilary

The sign I made from the roofer's sign that they left here.  I just painted over it.

My ideas on paper

This is where the food was being set up.

House warming gifts from Kyle & Hilary, Abby, Dwayne & Tiffany

It took LOTS of planning, and prepping, but it was a complete success.  Good food, great company, perfect weather, warm water, lots of conversation, and laughter.  I don't think it could have gone better.  We had 25 people all together, and I think that was a good number.  Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.  It was a blessing to be able to do this finally...after covid, after spending last summer with putting the pool in.  And now right at the "almost end of summer" we were able to share the pool with friends and family we hadn't seen much of over the past couple of years.  

Thank you, Kyle, for taking pictures!!  Ohhh but I just realized there are none here of you...ugh.  Next time I will do better about taking some as well.

No comments: