Monday, April 18, 2022

A Mexican Easter dinner...

The kids came over for Easter Dinner.  Instead of going traditional, I did a Mexican themed dinner and made Mexican lasagna...along with Margaritas, chips, salsa, queso, etc.  It was super fun.



They fell asleep during our photo show from Memphis...

Ryan showed us a cool guitar learning game.

Darryl with his favorite things.



Kyle did well with the guitar game thing. 
I hope I can try it next time.
  
We had some fun desserts that I did not make.  Thanks, Costco!

On Sunday (yesterday) Darryl and I went to Ryan's church.  I absolutely loved the music.  So many of the songs were songs that Ryan and I have sung together before.  It almost made me cry thinking about how much I miss singing with him.  I keep asking God what to do about that, but I don't have an answer yet.

No comments: