Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Hello meat, my old friend...

 Guess what.  

I'm no longer a vegan.  Yeah, I've been struggling with it for a while so I finally decided to call it quits.  I'm no longer a slave to veganism.  I was always hungry, always bloated, and always tired.  Bleh... I figured 2 years was long enough.  It wasn't working for me.  I gained a ton of weight and felt like crap.

I was craving meat.  Dreaming about it... and then there was this.  My first non-vegan for real meat dinner.  Behind all those potatoes (which I ended up not eating) there is a wagyu steak, which I had never had before.  I ate the entire thing.

Egg sandwich for breakfast


1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgivingfor it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

No comments: