Wednesday, April 3, 2019

my new vegan life

Just over a month ago I went to the Dr.
I thought there was something majorly wrong with me.
Well, in a way, there was.  I was getting super overweight and became unhealthy.  I decided to make some drastic changes in my way of eating.  So I became a vegan.  I've gotten ALL animal products out of my system, including eggs, fish, and dairy.  I've eliminated all oil and cut back severely on any sugar.

Here is a small sampling of some of the things I've enjoyed eating for the past 4-5 weeks.


black bean pasta with tomato puree

cauliflower steak with carrots and asparagus

potatoes with vegan cheese, vegan bacon bits, and broccoli

cucumber and salsa wrap

cucumber and tomato open face sandwich with vegan cream cheese

potato and green lentil soup with gluten free croutons

grits with vegan butter and vegan bacon bits

rice pasta and veggies

oil free potatoes

pasta and salad

salad and potato soup

brown rice pasta and veggies

salad with quinoa

salad with rice
Yeah so this is going to be a great adventure for me.

Here's an interesting video for anyone interested in this topic.


No comments: