Monday, April 16, 2018

3rd Annual Frontline Ladies Retreat in Saugatuck

Here are a bunch of random shots that I, or someone else took. This house was amazing. It had 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and an incredible property.

We had small groups, Bible study, singing times, eating times, relaxing times. I still have a hard time hanging with people for that length of time and the "stress" of leading worship with no mic (I had to practically yell), and then the huge ice storm; I had to come home and decompress.

I got a lot of wonderful cards from the ladies saying how much they enjoyed the worship, so that made it all worthwhile.

A game called "splat"

getting ready for worship time

worship time

2 huge kitchen tables

quiet time

Sheryl writing cards
Gretchen writing cards
my guitar way in the back
a view from downstairs



one of the hallways leading off to many bedrooms

basement
tree and copper...

and more
hot tub

right before worship

No comments: