Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Plans for the Vegh's

I sure have been lax about keeping up to date here.  Oh well.  I kinda forgot.  So, anyway, here are a few things I have pictures of.  The first 3 are from our last open mic and the last one is from a Sunday morning at church.





Ryan and I just completed recording a CD for the church's jail ministry.  It came out really nice.

I'm going to be leading worship at church on my birthday.  My first time going solo.  Yeah, yikes!!

Hilary and I are also planning some kind of birthday celebration since our birthdays are the same day.  Not sure what yet.

Then Thanksgiving plans.

Then Christmas.  

Then we might be going to Arizona in February.  

After that, Ryan and I are planning a trip to Kansas.  For some wacky reason, I've always wanted to go there, so he volunteered to be my travel buddy.

Then we'll be heading to Budapest, Hungary.  It's so crazy that we're actually going there.

All sorts of crazy plans in the works in the Vegh household.

No comments: